Hello. Thank you for clicking through to the donations page.
This website is self-funded, and it isn’t particularly cheap. If you feel as though you have benefitted from the essays, articles, and podcasts that are posted and hosted here at Pseudepigraphus, please consider making a donation to help keep us online.
Here are the best things going on at this website:
- ConcordCast – A Daily & Weekly Audio Broadcast of the Lutheran Confessions: somewhat self-explanatory.
- Sunday Cantata with Pastor Tapani Simojoki + Martin Luther’s Church Postil: every Sunday Pseudepigraphus resyndicates Sunday Cantata from Lutheran Radio UK and pairs it with two of Dr. Luther’s sermons (Gospel and Epistle) for that particular day in the Church Year.
- Historical Pictures of the Evangelical-Lutheran Divine Service, by Helmut Schatz; English translation by Matthew Carver: these beautiful pictures must be seen to be believed. Truly, in the generations following the true (=Lutheran) Reformation of the Church, the Mass was celebrated “with the highest reverence/summa reverentia” among the Lutheran churches (CA XXIV.1). Carver’s fine translation of Schatz’s historical documentation is a must read for any Lutheran.
- Papers by the Rev’d Heath R. Curtis
- Translations by the Rev’d Dr. Holger Sonntag
- Translations by Matthew Carver
…and much else, besides!